Italian Sausage Soup
Warm and easy Italian sausage soup. It freezes well and provides a warm and filling meal.
- 1/2 box of shell pasta or shape of your choice
- 1 package of sausage we like sweet or mild
- 2 can of diced tomatoes. I like the garlic flavored ones
- 4 boxes of soup 32 oz This is if you want to freeze it If not then 2 is fine.
- I bag of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 TBS of Garlic
- 1 bag of Spinach
You will brown the meat in the bottom of the dutch oven
Then add in the soup
Pour in the tomatoes
Place in Tablespoon of Garlic
minutes before you are ready to serve the soup turn up the heat to medium and put in the bag of spinach.
I always cook the pasta in a separate pot according to the instructions. I do this because I like to freeze the soup without the pasta.
Then place the pasta in the soup once it is in individual bowls
Then you can sprinkle with cheese