Lobster Cake. It is a divine Appetizer or dinner~
- 1 lb. cooked lobster coarsely chopped (I buy a 1.5- 2 lb lobster)
- 1 c. fine unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. finely chopped onion
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 tbs of finely diced red peppers
- 1/2 tsp of fresh garlic
You will combine lobster, crumbs, onion, red peppers, 1/2 tsp of garlic and parsley in a medium-size bowl. Stir in milk, egg, Worcestershire and lemon juice; mix well.
Shape into 8 patties, adding additional bread crumbs if mixture is too moist. Pan fry in butter in large skillet; cook 2 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown in color. You can plate them on greens to enhance their color. I serve mine with lemon. I will say my husband adds a little hot sauce.