11 Easter Side Dishes to Consider
Easter is 1 of the 3 holidays my family celebrates with huge dinner’s. Each side of the family has their own traditional main dishes, side dishes and desserts. Of each course I think the sides are my favorite. Crazy, right? Like who wouldn’t claim desserts as their favorites! For me the Easter side dishes are what ties the entire meal together.
Since I’m all about trying something new things I’ve found 11 Easter Side Dishes to consider this year. I’m open to bringing others traditions and foods to my table and if you are too then you’ll appreciate this list!
So here we go, 11 Easter Side Dishes to Consider for Easter
- Empty Tomb Rolls from Clever Housewife – These sound divine and have a deep, spiritual representation.
- Sweet Potato Casserole from Susie B. Homemaker – I think Sweet Potato Casserole is the perfect side dish for every holiday meal!
- Gluten Free Mac & Cheese from This Flourishing Life – No family dinner is complete without mac & cheese! If you have gluten restricted guests this sounds like a great way to treat them.
- Mustard Potato Salad from Around my Family Table – Potato salad is a big thing around here, so I think my family would be interested in trying this. What about you?
- Bunny Salad from Mama Loves Her Bargains – No bunnies are harmed in the making of this salad! It actually sounds quite yummy – you have to check it out!
- Southern Style Deviled Eggs from Money Saving Michelle – While these aren’t what I consider southern style deviled eggs, John would enjoy these (he says mine are too sweet, like that’s possible.)
- Savory Mashed Cauliflower from Green Eggs & Spam – Savory is the only thing that saves cauliflower for me!
- Gingered Carrot & Kale Ribbons from Everyday with Rachel Ray – I can only imagine how the ginger brings this all together!
- Deviled Potatoes from Southern Living – I can’t think of much more to say than “YUM!”
- Bunny Watermelon Salad – This is so incredibly cute. It doesn’t look that hard to carve the bunny from the watermelon either.
- Rhubarb Chutney – Hello rhubarb! What a wonderful accompaniment to a perfect dinner.