February 14 is Valentine’s Day – but you already knew that (if you didn’t, consider this your reminder.) The best way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, right? Or is that just men? I know I love good food as much as many men so we’ll go with men and women. So – what are you making for Valentine’s Day? What’s that, you don’t have anything planned? You better get cracking!
Okay, okay – I’ll help you out a bit. Here is a collection of some of the most scrumptious, mouth watering recipes fit for any Valentine’s Day meal. You’ll have to do the shopping though, I can’t help with that!
Valentine’s Day Meal Ideas – Breakfast
- Homemade Pancakes – Go the extra mile and make these perfect for Valentine’s Day by shaping them into hearts and serving with cut up strawberries – yum!
- Blueberry Passionfruit Cheesecake Parfait – Yes, I’m really suggesting cheesecake for breakfast. Just pretend it’s pancakes *wink, wink.*
- Sweetheart Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce – Yup – I have a thing for Pancakes.
Valentine’s Day Meal Ideas – Brunch/Lunch
- Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese “Hearts” – These are too cute and so very fitting for a Valentine’s Day lunch.
- Heart-Shaped Pizzas – Oh yea, I went there. These could double as a dinner meal too – why spend all day cooking when there are other recreational ideas suited better to Valentine’s Day?!
- Red Oreo Pudding Pole Cake – There is something deliciously evil about this dessert. Oh yea!
Valentine’s Day Meal Ideas – Dinner
- Lobster Linguini – If you can’t say it with flowers then say it with lobster; nuff said.
- Coq Au Vin Blanc – Because wine makes anything taste amazing.
Valentine’s Day Meal Ideas – Dessert
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – The beauty of these beauties is they can be enjoyed by anyone – diet or no diet. They’re low calorie which makes them the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake-Stuffed Cake Balls – Maybe it’s just the color, or maybe it’s the fact that Red Velvet is oh so yummy that makes it a great dessert choice for Valentine’s Day.
- Strawberry Heart Homemade Oreos – Oreos…homemade… need I say more?
Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Martini – If Martha says they’re good, they have to be…right? Yea- that’s what I thought too!
- Godiva Chocolate a l’Orange – It doesn’t get much better than Godiva. At least not until you add liquor!
- A VERY VALENTINE’S DAY COCKTAIL – With just 3 ingredients – 1 of them being vodka, who could say no?!