Roasted Vegetables Recipe
It’s summer and one of my favorite thing to do this season is to make Roasted Vegetables. By roasting, it makes the vegetables sweeter, the inside moist and tender and it’s just so much tastier.
Here’s a super easy Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- Rosemary to taste
- Cookies sheet
- Handful of kosher salt
- lemon juice
- black pepper
- The first thing you do is turn on your oven to 450 degrees. If the oven is too low, Then the vegetables will be overcooked before achieving the desired browning. I find that if you do not use the high heat you have chewy veggies.
- Next line your roasting pan or baking pan with cookie sheet
- Then you put you olive oil in the bottom of the cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, tossed your vegetables with some olive oil, lemon juice, salt, minced garlic, ginger and black pepper. Coat all the vegetables, this will keep them from drying and will also add flavor.
- Place your vegetables on your pan. Make sure not crowd the vegetables because it will steam instead of roast your vegetables.
- The timing varies depending on your vegetables, you can place large vegetables first then roast uncovered for about 30 minutes. Then add smaller vegetables and continue to cook about 10 to 15 minutes more. It’s cooked when the vegetables are tender and brown on the edges.
Also try these recipes:
Learn How to Cut Squash
5 Minute Acorn Squash Recipe
Gluten Free Pizza Acorn Squash Recipe