Valentines Day Recipes for Kids
I love to make memories with my children and thus we started a whole cooking with kids series on my original website Madame Deals.com . We made a whole section with tons of recipes kids can make we called it Valentines Day Recipes Kids. I found the experiment to be fun and rewarding this year I decided to expand on the experiment. I let the children pick out the items that we would use to create our Valentine’s day recipes . We walked around the store three times. Then we decided on what we wanted to include in our recipe. We wanted something we didn’t have to bake. We wanted something that was easy to make and easier to clean up and most importantly it had to taste great. This is what we came up with the Strawberry Short Cake Ice Cream Cookie!
Box of Ice Cream Cookies
Strawberry Ice Cream topping
Place the ice cream sandwich on a plate. Then add a layer of sliced strawberries.
Next add a layer of the strawberry Ice cream topping.
Finally, add the whip topping and a strawberry on the top. This can be complete rather quickly and the children just love it. I could also be convinced that adding chocolate sauce would make this recipe more divine.
- Box of Ice Cream Cookies
- Strawberry Ice Cream topping
- Whip cream
- Place the ice cream cookie on the plate
- Then slice strawberries
- Place the sliced strawberry on top of the cookies
- Then place a scoop of strawberry ice cream treat on top of the cookie
- Finally top with the whip cream[url href=”https://cookinginbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/IMG_2968.jpg”][img src=”https://cookinginbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/IMG_2968-1024×682.jpg” alt=”” width=”470″ height=”313″ class=”alignnone size-large wp-image-2477″][/url]
We love Valentine recipes kids to see what else they have been cooking with our assistance of course.