Crab Rolls Sliders Recipe
Prepare an all star summer sliders recipe, perfect for picnics, pool party or to just make the day special. This Crab Rolls Sliders Recipe is amazing! It’s packed with flavor and goes well with any cool drinks. You can also use lobster instead of crabs for this recipe, check out my lobster cooking time tips.
Here’s how to make this Crab Rolls Sliders Recipe:
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 12 minutes
Total: 27 minutes
4 King Crab Legs
4 Slices Glutino Multi-Grain (gluten-free)
¼ Cup Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
¼ Cup Diced Organic Green Onion
¼ Cup Diced Organic Tomatoes
1 tbsp. Fresh Squeeze Organic Lemon Juice
2 tbsp. Melted Organic Butter
½ tsp. Simply Organic Onion Powder
½ tsp. Simply Organic Garlic Powder
Salt & Pepper
Crab Rolls Sliders Recipe Instructions:
1. Fill a large pan with 1 to 2 inches of water. Bring to boil. Add crab legs. Boil for approximately 5 minutes. Remove crab legs from water. Set aside and let cool.
2. Dice green onion and tomato into small pieces. Slice lemon in half. Set aside.
3. Add butter to small microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven at 250 degrees F.
5. Use hands to break lobster apart at joints. If you can pull crabmeat from shell without breaking further, go ahead. Otherwise, take knife and make one continuous cut down each shell. Pry shell open with fingers and remove crabmeat.
6. Cut crabmeat into various sizes. Place crabmeat in medium mixing bowl. Drizzle 1 tbsp. melted butter over crabmeat. Stir. Add diced green onion, diced tomatoes, mayonnaise, freshly squeezed lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir. Place in refrigerator.
7. Lay 4 slices multi-grain bread on aluminum foil sheet. Drizzle 1 tbsp. melted butter on top of slices. Place in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until just crispy (rotating sides halfway through). Remove bread from oven.
8. Flex bread into shape of hotdog buns. Scoop crabmeat mixture onto bread. Plate your crab rolls onto serving dishes and enjoy this seaside staple! Best served with potato chips and an ice-cold beer or orange soda.
You have to try this super delicious Cream Cheese Lobster Rangoon Recipe